Monday, July 21, 2008

Recycling solution for small spaces

I live in a small condo and was having a hard time to find space for recycling plastic and tin. I was using a couple of trash-bins on the patio for recycling, but hated seeing them out there. More so, they were taking up space.

I knew there had to be a better solution to my problem. All I needed was some thing that would let me use my space effectively and also look good. The solution to my problem was patio storage box that can also be used as sitting bench. P7181716 

untitledTo make it look more appealing, throw some colorful all weather Cushions & Covers.

 

 

 

 

The outdoor bench featured above is available at Ace Hardware for about $100. (Rubbermaid Patio Storage)

Amazon.com has a much larger selection of outdoor storage benches, including some that are made from wood. (link)

All amazon.com outdoor storage products

No comments: